Friday, August 2, 2013

Bug-A-Boo

Dear Child-2-Bees,

What is a "Bug-A-Boo?"

It started off in the 90's being the name of a hit song by the group Destiny's Child, sung by Beyonce Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams. Nowadays, no one remembers that song when you hear "Bug-A-Boo." In fact, Bug-A-Boo is the brand of strollers that can cost anywhere between $650-$1,400! That's just for the stroller! The brand also sells customizable attachments to add onto your stroller to make it more convenient for mother, father and baby.


 
The first time I laid eyes on a "Bug-A-Boo" I knew it is a must have once your Daddy and I decided to start our family. I never missed a chance to point out how many people own one. There are so many Bug-A-Boo's strolling down the streets of New York, in the shopping malls and parked in clusters in crowded restaurants. It is the coolest invention yet- with state of the art suspension wheels, complete pod that holds infant and toddler, hand strap in case Mommy lets go of the handle, and the ability to expand to make room for a little brother or sister. Anyhow, thinking about how much I rave about Bug-A-Boo's, the company should pay me to advertise for them or better- give me one for FREE! That would be awesome! Either way, Daddy and I already decided- you get start your cruises and outdoor walks in a fancy Bug-A-Boo, color to be determined.

Your Daddy says he wants to start off with two pods in the stroller. He seems pretty dead-set on having at least two children, if not more! I just joke back, chuckling along about seeing how the first pregnancy goes (mostly the birth) and then deciding whether we will have more kids or not. When I told this to my co-worker, she insisted that you ride in one pod, me in the other, and have Daddy push us both! Now, isn't that a funny picture?

Love Always,

Mommie-2-Bees

No comments:

Post a Comment