Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Katie Couric Show

Last Friday, my sorority sisters and I went to a taping of the Katie Couric Show. I love being in the audience and seeing what happens behind the screen in the studio. Katie Couric was very lively and friendly. I'm surprised I've never watched her show before! The morning started off with some VIP treatment on the line outside the studio. My contact brought our group straight to the front of the line and gave us wristbands right away. After we went through security, we were led into a waiting room with refreshments while we wait. We all had to sign a waiver acknowledging that we were eligible to win a giveaway for $600 or more. My sisters were so excited because some of them never won anything in their life before! The guest stars on that particular episode was Michael Strahan of the NY Giants, Lil Wayne and none other than Katie's fiance. At the end of filming (almost 6 hours later) , the audience found out that we all won a brand new HP Rove 20 Tablet/PC all in one for FREE!

I loved being on the show and look forward to being on their set again sometime soon!


 
 
SDT at the Katie Couric Show
Photo credits: http://katiecouric.com/behind-the-scenes/lil-wayne-katie-photos/#
Food after the show
HP Rove 20 came in the mail! IT WAS FREEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment