Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Ipsy Subscription - April 2014

I've been getting worst and worst at expecting the surprise from my monthly Ipsy subscription. Instead of waiting for my bag to come in the mail in the middle of the month, I go on my Ipsy account and read up on what I WILL be getting... Did I tell you how I hate surprises??

April's bag looks cheap and definitely something I would give away or throw out... 

Any takers?

Coastal Scents Medium Shadow Brush

The first thing I got out of my bag. It was too big to fit in my actual cosmetic bag. You can never have too many brushes. 

Starlooks 
Color: LW100 Naked
Size: 0.06oz / 1.8g

The color is a little light for me but I can definitely use this! 

Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-on Eye Pencil
Color: Black Velvet
Size: 0.8g / 0.03oz

Looking forward to trying this but I need to get a good makeup remover otherwise I will be walking around for weeks with Panda Eyes!

Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant
Size: 0.25oz / 7.5g

Love trying new face cleaners! Let's hope it's not too rough on my skin :-P

Pop! Goes the Shadow
Color: Champagne
Size: 0.07oz / 2g


If you decide to subscribe to Ipsy, please use my referral link -> http://www.ipsy.com/r/5f4w

No comments:

Post a Comment