Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Ipsy Subscription- March 2014






Earlier this month, I peeked on Ipsy and discovered what my March's bag was going to look like. I didn't really like this month's cosmetic bag-- not really my style.. but I can use it to hold some things and keep them organized. Not a bag I would take out of the house though..



bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick
Color: Get Ready
Size: 15g / 0.05oz

I really liked this lipstick. The shade was just right for me (between being natural and slightly tinted). It is also very creamy so it looked great on my usual dry lips. I have a bad habit of not using lip balm as often as I should.

Nicole by OPI
Color: On What Grounds?
Size: 15mL / 0.5fl oz.

This color is beautiful and the texture is interesting. It is very fast dry and gives off both a glossy and matte finish.


Be A Bombshell Eyeshadow
Color: Bora Bora
Size: 4.8g / 0.17oz

I didn't like the colors on the palette. Probably will give this away.



Pixi Beauty Flawless Beauty Primer
Size: 12mL / 0.4fl oz

Looking forward to trying this out. 



If you decide to subscribe to Ipsy, please use my referral link -> http://www.ipsy.com/r/5f4w

No comments:

Post a Comment