Sunday, February 23, 2014

Ipsy Subscription - Feb 2014

I've been wanting to try a box subscription for the longest time and did my research on which one would be the best bang-for-my-buck and decided on trying IPSY. It took a little longer to get my box in the mail though. I sent my link to Facebook to spend up my wait time. Here it is in case you would like to join! http://www.ipsy.com/r/5f4w

After I got my email confirmation that my bag was ready, it took a week to come in the mail.  I love the pink bubble mailer it came in. You know right away it is a surprise for the lovely lady.



The items in my bag were:

This month's ipsy bag is a cute pink bag with a white zipper. The inner lining is an animal print (cheetah/leopard).



Plump Pout Mini by POP Beauty
Color: Fuchsia Freesia
Size: 4g /0.14 oz

Thoughts: The color is a little too pink for me but it is a nice sample size to keep for a special occasion. I may give this away...

 


 Nail Polish by Zoya
Color:Dot
Size: 0.5 fl oz/ 15mL
Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate and Camphor Free Formula

Thoughts: I love ZOYA Nail Polish! I thought I have this color but I don't. It is a nice pastel pink that is very sheer. I wear this color (or similar color) a lot. This is a full size bottle, worth $8, so I am glad this was in my bag!


Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base In One by Tini Beauty
Color: Violette
Size: 4g /0.14 oz

Thoughts: I'll probably try this on a night out. I think it is super easy to use and its an all-in-one! Definitely will try this! I am not sure if the shimmery violet is for me but I am excited to try it!


Fresh Start Mask with Ice Age Mud by Skyn ICELAND
Blue Clay and Activating Gel
Size: (2) 8g/ 0.28 oz

Thoughts: I can't wait to try this mask. I have never heard of Skyn Iceland but I have wanted to try a clay mask for a while. Will let you know more after I try the product! The sample is more than enough for one time.



Eyelashes + Eyelash Glue by J.Cat Beauty
Model: EL 43
100% Human Hair

Thoughts: I cannot wait to try these! I have wanted to try fake lashes for soooooo long!! People that know me, know that I cannot for the life of me try to curl my own eyelashes and I've been wanting to try fake lashes to open up my eyes more.

No comments:

Post a Comment