Friday, February 14, 2014

Knicks!

A late night at the office took a turn for the better when I overheard a co-worker talking about free tickets to the NY Knicks vs Denver Nuggets that night. I asked both the boo and little brother if they were interested. Winner was the lil bro. Steven met me at Madison Square Garden, where I discovered our seats were in the Madison Suite! I also discovered that when you get to games early, the gift shop tends to have promotional deals too good to pass up on. I got myself an Amar'e Stoudemire jersey for $28! I used to get my stuff after the game.. The Knicks played really well and beat the Nuggets 117-90. The game went surprisingly fast and was an enjoyable experience.
Our tickets (really big tickets)

Our seats/view







Enjoying the game

No comments:

Post a Comment